SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, July 18, 2013

JON KLASSEN

Jon Klassen is a Canadian writer and illustrator of children's books and an animator. He won the 2013 Caldecott Award for illustration, recognising This Is Not My Hat, which he also wrote.
He is also well known for his 2011 picture book "I Want My Hat Back."


Klassen was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada in 1981 and grew up in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. He studied animation at Sheridan College, graduated in 2005, and moved to Los Angeles
In 2006, he made an animated short with Dan Rodriques, An Eye for Annai. He worked on the animation for Kung Fu Panda and Coraline 









We have a range of Jon Klassen greeting cards at the shop. I think we are the only store in Australia to be currently carrying his range.

Jon Klassen cards
available from Corky Saint Clair $6AUD each.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed