SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, April 04, 2013

MARKET

Hey Everybody
We are debuting our new silver range at Finders Keepers tonight. Featured in the new range is this sweet piece - Faithful Fox, which was designed by Christopher Bril and Kelly McBrady.

I have spent the last day building a clothes rack to showcase our award winning tee shirt range. I am excited because we have four new designs which should be getting back from the screen printers
this morning (fingers crossed!)

Hope to see you at Finders Keepers

xx
Corky


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed