SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, March 08, 2012

TRIANGLE




Dear Corky


I wear a lot of necklaces, and one of my favorites features a large triangle.


I love the ability to switch its meaning in a certain wearing of it.


When I wear the necklace the right side up, the triangle stand erect, and I feel that I'm affirming my masculine energies. 


When inverted, with the tip pointed down, I'm hailing my feminine wiles. Few objects can match the duplicity of my moods, so I appreciate this versatility.


I know you are busy running the shop and your award winning jewllery label but have you got any advice for triangle jewellery wearing?


Any help would be much appreciated


Love Bailey-Rose




Dear Bailey-Rose


We recently sourced some solid
black
agate triangles. 


They are presented on an 80cm Italian Sterling silver chain.


Customers that have tried the new 
Solid Black Agate Power Triangle  have described energies emanating from them such as heightened creativity, ascenscion, manifestation
and deep illumination.


I hope this helps with your triangle quest!

Love Always
Corky


Solid black agate triangle necklace. Presented on a stunning 80cm Italian sterling silver chain

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed