SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, September 10, 2011

GLASS

There is nothing cuter than making a little garden in a glass container



Lately I've been making little terrariums using succulent plants I got from the Victoria Markets, you know from that nice guy with the fuzzy jumpers.

I use cactus soil as it drains better.

Glass bubbles $20 and $30 from Corky Saint Clair

Carefully suspend your glass bubbles from the ceiling using wire and chain.

Please make sure you fasten everything securely as it would be heartbreaking if your bubbles fell and broke.

How awesome would it be if the crane in this photo had a giant glass bubble with a mini garden suspended from that chain?





Don't worry even if you  don't like getting your hands dirty,  you can still make a terrarium. Just put a little pot plant under a glass dome. Place your little terrarium on a plinth. 

I got my glass dome from Paxton Gate in San Francisco, which I think is my favourite shop in the whole World.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed