SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

TREES

Corky is exhibiting at Life Instyle Winter 2011 in the lovely Royal Exhibition Building in Museum Gardens, Carlton. This year we are keeping it clean and classy with a minimal wood themed display. 



You might remember the awesome wooden trees Akiko Uedo and Vin Chan designed for our last Life Instyle showing.
This time around we blew the trees upto 2 metres high.

It was a high fiving a million angels moment when I realised they had actually worked.


I didn't realise how thick the wood was when I ordered them. I guess they aren't going to break, huh?

These trees turned out so well I want one for my flat after the show finishes.
Look who I saw during bump in. Anna and Gareth from everyone's
favourite card design label Able and Game.


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed