SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, June 20, 2011

MELBOURNE

HEY EVERYBODY
I have returned from my epic trip to the US. The shop will reopen on Thursday. There is so much cute new  stuff - come in have a look at all the awesome stuff I found.

I have new collections by STK, Inedible food, Yellow Owl Designs, Fool's Gold, Magic Illusion amongst others.




The shop will now only be open
MONDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY.

10am to 6pm
10am to 5pm on Saturday

Appointments available to long term customers - please email or call.

I need more time to make things and be in my studio. If you want to buy stuff from the shop please time your shopping to coincide with those days.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed