SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, May 20, 2011

BEAR

I got this cute bear bottle opener at a shop called Stag. You can tell I've already used it - it's teeth get scarier the more you use it. It's really fun to use.

Stag: Provisions for Men (not too sure about the title, sounds kinda clunky) has really nice guys clothing - Pendleton, RL and their own house label which is some kinda preppy take on the mystery of the South West.  For example there were the  most beautiful navajo inspired blankets that I might buy if I make enough at the RCF.

There was a choice selection of accessories such as a nautical rape whistle, hand beaded vintage coin purses with native american motifs, awesome leather cigarette lighter holders.

This is slacker culture at it's finest. Everyone was so laid back in the store, it gave you a chance to breathe and listen to the nice music they were playing.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed