SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, March 03, 2011

DISPLAY






















One of the perks of my weird life/career is that I get to travel to different cities to show my work as well as buying other people's fine wares.

One of the challenges in setting up a show is having a stand that looks cool but is easy to dismount.


I got these custom built display cases designed and built for me by Akiko Ueda and Vin Chan. They come apart and pack flat, which is perfect for taking my Jewellery Show on the road. The display cases are supposed to be reminiscent of the jewellery display cases we have at the shop - which are infact 1950s lolly cabinets.

The perspex shelves can slot out of the cases to be used as display trays.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed