SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TREES


The Corky stand at Life Instyle 2011 was designed by Vin Chan + Akiko Uedo.

I had worked with Vin last year when he designed our two official Corky fonts that we use for alot of our signage and promotional material.


We got an amazing response to the our original jewellery trees that formed part of the stand.I will be making the trees out of plywood and selling them in early April. A few lucky stores have been promised a couple of the sample trees. This is my favourite tree. It looks like a mustache on a stick.

This bush is good for displaying
studs and charms

Tall pine tree good for larger pieces and building more complex stories.


This was the largest tree and formed our centre piece.


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed