SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ROBOT

I remember a million years ago someone I really liked said
'Why do you keep making the same thing over and over?'

The answer my padawan is that each iteration gets better.

This is Version 5.0 of Rolly Robot. He's tinier, shinier and cuter than the last version.

Rolly Robot - sterling silver pendant available from Corky Saint Clair. $60AUD on a 50cm Italian sterling silver curb chain or $65AUD on an $80cm Italian sterling silver curb chain.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed