SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, July 12, 2010

MARKET

CHECK IT OUT - the Corky Saint Clair booth at MARKit is the front of threethousand's street gallery. There are pictures of me and Louis inside.




This was the first MARKit market and it went really well. MARKit is focusing on decorative and illustrative design with fashion, stationery, homewares and jewellery.


It was pretty stressful bumping in as we had to drag our new jewellery shelf down. Thank you to Ryan Foote who gave it to me! The shelf made it keeping our boxes neat all day.

1 comment:

hohkyo said...

i am sad because i totally thought this was happening september.

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed