SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, May 02, 2010

OAF

Check out this scary enamelled brooch I bought from Lazy Oaf. Kinda looks like something Jean-Michel Basquiat might have come up with if he had gotten into accessory design instead of smack.

Lazy Oaf have some really cute teeshirts too....although they seem to really like plastisol ink, which isn't the nicest feeling ink in the world (and not so good for the environment either. Tsk tsk).

I got myself this Aztec teeshirt - how sweet will that look under a jacket?


PS the gear from Lazy Oaf arrived in record time. I was really impressed by their customer service and packaging

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed