SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, May 28, 2010

GHOST


I am writing a ghost story for my final assessment piece for my creative course. It's really scary. It's about some heroin addicts in the 90s living in a share house who aren't sure which is haunted  - the house or themselves.

I'm sure the characters in my story would love these Ghost Puppets by Sheree Ford. Each one is handpainted. The puppets have winsome song lyrics inscribed on the back, such as this classic by one Miss S. Hoffs.
Available from Corky Saint Clair $40Au 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stunning!

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed