SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LOST

Alot of the fun jewellery I make is one off stuff that you never see again. Like this zombie hand that Elwyn and I made on Xmas eve 07. It was so much fun designing and making it on the spot.

The other piece I would love to see again is the legs wearing stilletos silver necklace I made for Rhys from that TV show "So You Think You Can Dance?".  It was so cool the legs moved so they looked like they were walking.

I only had a day to make it and ran out of time. I ran out of time to even photograph it.

1 comment:

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

awesome blog :D

Cool necklace too, youre so creative, nice work :)
x

perthfashionista.blogspot.com

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed