SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, February 27, 2010

BEADS

Tukadu: Perlen and Schmuckdesign is an over the top bead and jewellery shop in Berlin. It is one of the strangest and coolest shops I've been in. It was full of weirdos making their own tribal amulet-style necklaces out of little plastic cats, rubber whales, crystals, dried up foliage et c.

The staff look fiercely gothic but despite the burlesque vibe in the shop as it was Berlin I got the feeling they all probably listened to eurotrance in their downtime.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed