SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, January 30, 2010

HEAD

Alpaca beanie by textile designer Siu Yin Chau from Opening Ceremony in Soho. This piece is unbelievably soft, and incredibly warm - this is a good alternative to wearing fur.

Opening Ceremony is an aggressively hip shop where there seemed to be more sales people than customers prowling the floor to get their commission.

The jewellery was kinda lame considering there were $1500 pieces of luggage placed in the same room.

I think they are currently pushing some kind of late 80s LA cocaine couture vibe. The Rodart teeshirts were cute and if I wasn't shopped out I might have considered some of the menswear - more flannel shirts and ironic polar fleece.

They also had the Comme Des Garcon perfume line but NOT Series 3 which  all the especially cool shops seem to have.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed