SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, December 31, 2009

PERRY

All guys in Tokyo wear shiny, puffer jackets. It's kinda gross but I get it  - they are light and warm and your body temperature doesn't change too much as you move through different heating settings. Having said that they are hideous to look at.

I found this nice version by Fred Perry in Harajuku at this lovely shop called Auvieux Continent.



I couldn't understand a word the salesman said but I could tell he was an old soul. It looked amazing on me but seemed kinda expensive but then the nice salesman gave me a discount, but still I dithered. And then he took the jacket off of me and showed me it was REVERSIBLE and looked even cuter the other way.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed