SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, November 29, 2009

XMAS

Dear Corky

I am a great admirer of your label, I think I have sixteen or seventeen pieces now. I experience tender emotions when my boyfriend Oscar buys me new CORKY jewellery.

I am looking for something special to get my best friend Chloe for Xmas 09.

I know that you must be busy running both the shop and your award winning label and your time is extremely important, so any assistance you could spare would be greatly appreciated

Yours sincerely
Lucie

Dear Lucie
Christmas is a special time of year. It’s a chance to express your feelings to those closest to your heart and say 'hey, I got you this kick ass present, you totally rule'


Why not spoil Chloe & Oscar with the ultimate Christmas presents.... an exquisite hand-crafted piece of jewellery that will last forever or perhaps a horse or bunny lamp to light those private moments.

We have put together a stunning selection of Christmas presents in our latest newsletter to guide you in your very important Christmas present selection process. You can also join our newsletter mailing list by entering your details in the box on our website.


Love CORKY

P.S. Remember if you choose jewellery we can package it in the most amazing way. We are recognised as Melbourne’s finest wrappers.



Solid Silver Heart by Black Jewlz $175Au


Silver Monkeys Necklace $120Au
Horse Lamp $190Au

Silver Pencil Shaving Necklace by Victoria Mason $220Au


1 comment:

hohkyo said...

love the pencil shaving necklace! i saw it on a gift guide (in that thing that comes with the weekend age? maybe) and have been lusting after it for days now.

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed