SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SKULL





From burnished and buffed

This tee took a million years to work out but we did it in the end and I'm glad we were so meticulous 'cos it is probably my favourite tee of all time.

Trust me: the trippy triangles and the patterns they form are entirely mesmerising in a drinking situation.

For those of you who like to touch, another nice detail is that some of the triangles are bleached into the teeshirt while others are printed in plastisol, the variation providing a texturally interesting experience.

Available from Corky Saint Clair and Kids in Berlin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your fashion photography is stunning, you should get an award of some kind!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRS said...

thanks for the nice compliment, sometimes I like to be recognised for more than just my amazing jewellery

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed