SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, November 28, 2009

LOVE

Photobucket
Photobucket
ephemeral skatey sculptural happening by Oliver of the Sky

Oliver writes "I made a janky cardboard replica of the iconic Love sculpture and had a skatejam with my friends here in Melbourne. My connection with the Love sculpture, specifically the version situated in JFK plaza in Philadelphia, came from my teenage years as a skateboarder-geek in New Zealand. Making my own version allowed me to connect with the image in a tactile way for the first time. Documentation of this project will be featured in a new Magazine called Here + Now, to be published early 2010.. Special thanks to Holly Fluxx and my skate posse!"

3 comments:

holly fluxx said...

love that boy.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRS said...

yay the gifs are moving...this is like, my favourite post on my blog now! oliver make more gifs!

said...

OK!!

<3

:)

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed