SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, October 02, 2009

FRESH


Check it out Carry Monster is #1 on the Most Popular list at one of my favourite sites of all time supermarkethq.com. It's a curated gallery/market where you can buy fresh merch directly from designers. Everything seems reasonably priced too. I have found some absolute gems here at crazy prices.

I've even had little chats with some designers I really admire.

Lately I've been buying lots of screen prints there and cute tee shirts for my psychadelic summer 010.

PS I sell Corky at supermarkethq.com
visit here

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed