SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, October 23, 2009

JEREMY

This is the sample from my new Jeremy-mini necklace. The final version has a line above the teeth line.

I kinda promised this to someone but then after I got it back and tried it on, I didn't want to take it off, so I've been wearing it non-stop for two weeks, which for me is a record.

Basically the main thing I learnt this year is that all of the characters become cuter as they get smaller, rounder and denser.

Available now from Corky Saint Clair and TNK $79Au RRP

2 comments:

Luyi said...

Sigh, that's ok Chris. I like the shirt a lot.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRS said...

dude you can have it when i get my new one. we can clean it with alcohol

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed