SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MEN






From burnished and buffed


People often forget that I come from a screen printing background and that screen print design was my first passion.

Textile design isn't graphic design, which sounds obvious, but often you see big, ugly placement prints, that might be graphic and bold but feel utterly shit as a piece of textile. To that end, I like designing big lacey prints, that feel light on the fingers as well.

Often these repeat patterns look amazing underneath a jacket.

1. Carry Monster Dots
2. Karloff print
3. Gold Foil Fleur de Lys print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot model :o)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRS said...

oh thanks, i found the model and took all the photos using my Nikon d90 and my 60mm macro lens and two tripod studio lights

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed