SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, March 26, 2009

KNOG


Edward was wearing these last time i saw him, but his were black.

Apparently you are supposed to buy the smallest size that you can fit into, and then the leather softens to fit, well, 'like a glove'

Knog is an Australian label that has just opened their first shop on Chapel Street.

I love their crisp website even if does nudge the edges of legiblity and feature some "fashion lesbianism". I would definitely show that site to whoever gets to design the Corky Website after I get my settlement money from the world's longest running lawsuit.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed